• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cullen bailey wow.

brockley

International Captain
120*,5 for 109 and 3 for 124 in the 2nd xl game vs queensland,this should impress national selectors,boy didn't know he could bat.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
brockley said:
120*,5 for 109 and 3 for 124 in the 2nd xl game vs queensland,this should impress national selectors,boy didn't know he could bat.

He's handy with the bat. ;) Bowling was alright but hardly electrifying.

Xuhaib

International Coach
NZTailender said:
He's handy with the bat. ;) Bowling was alright but hardly electrifying.
Especially in a 2nd XI game for a bowler with test cricket aspirations.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
brockley said:
Why would the national selectors look at something in a 2nd XI game?

Surely he needs to make his state side before they start looking at him?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
good stuff even if its a 2nd XI game it will do his confidence the world of good, especially his performance with the bat, i thought he was a bit of a rabbit.