• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funniest thing thats happened in your BC Games

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Let me have a think... Hitting my own wickets when I only had to hold out for a few balls to win a bet.

JikJak

Cricket Spectator
it wasnt hit very hard and we were using a tennis ball, my friend tapped it, it took a top edge and went up in the air, i jumped to catch it, slipped through my hand as i fell on my back and it went into my mouth

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wasn't a BC game but in the nets for training. I was at primary school and the high school age team were waiting for us to finish since they trained right after us.

Anyway, I had my eye in and hitting it pretty sweetly. Some of the high school boys were actually standing around watching me smash my friends out of the nets. Then one of them decided he'd have a go to bring me down to earth.
He started running in from a huge run up and I thought I may wet my pants. Just as he released the ball I just dove to my left and swung the bat over me as I went. You know, like in Shane Warne's cricket when you get a bouncer and do a pull-type-shot?

I actually managed to connect with the ball and him him out of the school ground. His friends laughed at him and he went awya to get the ball swearing.

Probably a 'you had to be there moment' I guess.

Oh and slipping over when going for a charge.

Stumped

Banned
seeing someone get hit in the groin, although i did let go of the batt once when battingg, nearly smash next doors window

Dover 1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Not appropriate at all!

Have a read of the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowling champ

Cricket Spectator
I thought I was standing in front of the stumps. My friend bowled a slower ball. I left It but I was'nt in front of the stumps any more.