• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

James

Cricket Web Owner
11 Nov 2006 - 15 Nov 2006
1st Test - Gaddafi Stadium

19 Nov - 23 Nov
2nd Test - Multan Cricket Stadium

27 Nov - 01 Dec
3rd Test - National Stadium

05 Dec 2006
1st ODI - Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium

07 Dec 2006
2nd ODI - Iqbal Stadium

10 Dec 2006
3rd ODI - Gaddafi Stadium

13 Dec 2006
4th ODI - Multan Cricket Stadium

16 Dec 2006
5th ODI - National Stadium

Dravid

International Captain
West Indies come out top in ODI, and Pakistan take the test series. Sounds like it will be an interesting serious with West Indies coming out of no where over the last few months and playing some really good cricket.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think I'll have to agree with most people's predictions and say:
Tests 2-0 Pakistan
ODIs 3-2 West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dasa said:
Wonder why Pedro Collins was overlooked again...
He hasn't had much match practice lately (pitfall of WI domestic structure) and Edwards/Powell/Taylor have been bowling well this year. Collymore MUST be picked. I think essentially Omari Banks was picked ahead of Collins, and that's due to a desire for two spinners a la the trend.

Craig

World Traveller
What is Lendl SImmons like? Is he primarly a batsman or can he bowl as well? I noted his FC average wasn't too special, so I guess recent form had to do with it.

Is he by anychance related to Phil?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
What is Lendl SImmons like? Is he primarly a batsman or can he bowl as well? I noted his FC average wasn't too special, so I guess recent form had to do with it.

Is he by anychance related to Phil?
Nephew I think.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Bleh, I think Pakistan will win both series, but I can't stomach predicting the same as you guys, so:

West Indies 2-1 Tests
West Indies 3-2 ODI

Xuhaib

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Bleh, I think Pakistan will win both series, but I can't stomach predicting the same as you guys, so:

West Indies 2-1 Tests
West Indies 3-2 ODI
90's was the time when being different was suppose to be a kool thing.