• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Well its been a nice tour for me considering I only paid $50 to watch the whole thing. Moments from the tour:

-Yousuf breaking all those records.
-Lara's double ton.
-Last day of the Karachi test.
-Naved coming back in to form and making Gayle his bitch.
-The discovery of a decent left arm orthodox.
-Colleymore's bowling in tests was a treat to watch.
-Sami bowling a wicket maiden.

And the tour ends with me being the only centurion poster in this thread. :cool:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good win for Pakistan and excellent to see Chanderpaul, Hafeez and Akmal in the runs. Good bowling from Rana also, just a pity he couldn't get the 5'fer and Hafeez couldn't get to his century.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Good work Pakistanis! You have good chance in WC provided your Batting positions get settled by that time

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good win for Pakistan and excellent to see Chanderpaul, Hafeez and Akmal in the runs. Good bowling from Rana also, just a pity he couldn't get the 5'fer and Hafeez couldn't get to his century.
I still don't think Hafeez is deserving of a spot in Pakistan's ODI team... as an allrounder.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He always looks pretty sickly to me, whenever I have seen Asif play he never looks like he is in the best of health, especially around his eyes and his face in general.

haroon510

International 12th Man
speaking of heights. i was thinking. in future shabbir and asif could become one of the best fast bowlling openers just becuase of thier heights. that depends on how much cricket they can play in future and if they can keep themselve in inform. offcourse the action problem of shabbir also.