• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the end of Sept Start of Oct

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
archie mac said:
I also thought India should have been in front of NZ :ph34r:
Bleh, I didn't think it was all that much difference. But Bowling > Batting IMO. Anyway, thanks for the award. I'm going to win the Bradman and Sobers award next week, right?

I smell a nice $5 for you and marc. Plus I promise not to spam your emails with nominations for every post I make. :ph34r:

archie mac

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Bleh, I didn't think it was all that much difference. But Bowling > Batting IMO. Anyway, thanks for the award. I'm going to win the Bradman and Sobers award next week, right?

I smell a nice $5 for you and marc. Plus I promise not to spam your emails with nominations for every post I make. :ph34r:
Maybe you should join the team SS, then everyone can just assume that you would have won all of the awards, except for the conflict of interest :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Thats the best idea I've heard yet. Alas, the temptation to create another user id and give that id all the awards would be too great. :D

archie mac

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Thats the best idea I've heard yet. Alas, the temptation to create another user id and give that id all the awards would be too great. :D
And not that hard to spot either:

India fast bowlers are crap

Best winning % = best captain
:D

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
archie mac said:
And not that hard to spot either:

India fast bowlers are crap

Best winning % = best captain
:D

Both of which are completely true. So if you can identify me using only those two criteria - then I'm the only one preaching the truth in here. :D