• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England fast bowlers pakistan fast bowlers

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
andmark, I can see a theme here

And I'll say England fast bowlers, that is when there not injured

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Tomm NCCC said:
andmark, I can see a theme here

And I'll say England fast bowlers, that is when there not injured
To make this even remotely interesting they should only be allowed injured bowlers.:unsure:

haroon510

International 12th Man
pakistan
pakistan has shoaib akhter, asif, navid ul hassan, danish kunaria, abdur razaq and afridi whose every delever is different.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Danish Kaneria is maybe one of the worst spinners on the international circuit at the moment. Pietersen, Bell, Strauss and Collingwood murdered him on some good spin pitches, when he should have taken wickets.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
haroon510 said:
pakistan
pakistan has shoaib akhter, asif, navid ul hassan, danish kunaria, abdur razaq and afridi whose every delever is different.
Pakistan have got some interesting "fast" bowlers.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
I still think andmark is about 11 so I'm prepared to forgive for now.
Yeah, he has the potential to develop in to a world class poster.:dry:

deeps

International 12th Man
steds said:
hey afridi's quicker ball hits 130... so if he was bowling pace i'm sure he could hit 135 or so at least

deeps

International 12th Man
steds said:
hey afridi's quicker ball hits 130... so if he was bowling pace i'm sure he could hit 135 or so at least

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
haroon510 said:
pakistan
Their Hoggard,Harmisson,S.Jones,Flintoff,Monty and Lewis are better