• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England fast bowlers pakistan fast bowlers

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
deeps said:
hey afridi's quicker ball hits 130... so if he was bowling pace i'm sure he could hit 135 or so at least
I would say so, bowled a bit of seam up against the Indians in the last test series. Some with a decent lick, quicker than nearly ever fast bowler in India but that is not saying a lot I know.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
TT Boy said:
I would say so, bowled a bit of seam up against the Indians in the last test series. Some with a decent lick, quicker than nearly ever fast bowler in India but that is not saying a lot I know.
Actually, Sreesanth has been bowling between 88-90mph in the last couple matches. So hopefully, it will improve in that regard.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
silentstriker said:
Actually, Sreesanth has been bowling between 88-90mph in the last couple matches. So hopefully, it will improve in that regard.
OMG this is history being made on cricket web....SS for the first time has said something positive about India!!!!!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Turbinator said:
OMG this is history being made on cricket web....SS for the first time has said something positive about India!!!!!
I don't know why you keep implying that SS is anti-Indian? I always see his criticism of India as a "woe is me" statement.

adharcric

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
I don't know why you keep implying that SS is anti-Indian? I always see his criticism of India as a "woe is me" statement.
We don't see him as anti-Indian. In fact, we all know that SS is one of the most dedicated Indian fans on here.
We just see him as an ultra-pessimistic fan who goes a little overboard in his own-team-bashing techniques. Not good. :)