• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dilip Vensarkar: Selector?

adharcric

International Coach
I just hope the committee can make some intelligent calls under his guidance. IMO, Sreesanth not being in the CT squad is the most ridiculous (non)-selection since Ganguly's inclusion as an "all-rounder", which I'm ready to believe was a product of the three leftovers from the Dalmiya contingent, as implied by the incumbent Kiran More.

Does anyone know about the integrity and views of Vengsarkar and Raju?

archie mac

International Coach
adharcric said:
I just hope the committee can make some intelligent calls under his guidance. IMO, Sreesanth not being in the CT squad is the most ridiculous (non)-selection since Ganguly's inclusion as an "all-rounder", which I'm ready to believe was a product of the three leftovers from the Dalmiya contingent, as implied by the incumbent Kiran More.

Does anyone know about the integrity and views of Vengsarkar and Raju?
Vengsarkar always came across as a gentlemen in interviews, and showed a lot of guts when faced with fast bowling, and there were some true greats during his era, I think he will do a good job. But time will tell :)