• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll-Who is the best upcoming player?

Who is the best upcoming player?

• Total voters

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Not Hussey? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I know that Hussey is the best but my favourite player is Pietersen,my second favourite player is Dalrymple and Hussey is my third favourite player.
You have voted for whom?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
pietersenrocks said:
I know that Hussey is the best but my favourite player is Pietersen,my second favourite player is Dalrymple and Hussey is my third favourite player.
You have voted for whom?
:laugh:

Gloriously random.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
pietersenrocks said:
You have voted for whom?
So how long till we see dalrymplerocks then?

godofcricket

State 12th Man
There are more than a couple of players from the list which i think might become the top players in the near future. Mohammad asif because of his brilliant line and length with consistentcy, Tharanga has a really solid technique and has the ability to score lots of runs and hussey has shown alot of potential aswell.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Dhoni
2. De Villiers
3. Asif
4. Watson
5. Nafees
6. Cook

They'll be the significant ones. Hussey is at his peak at the moment.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
1. Asif
2. Munaf Patel
3. Mitchell Johnson
4. Mudhsudhen Singh Panesar
5. Jerome Taylor

1. Michael Clarke
2. Ian Bell.
3. Suresh Raina
4. AB De Villiers
5. Upul Tharanga

open365

International Vice-Captain
I'm suprised Raina hasn't got more votes, form what i've seen of him he's awesome for his age and will become an excellent player in both forms of the game when he's older.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Out of the ones in the poll who I consider legit upcoming players, Cook is the only one who can even hold Asif's jock.