• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite All-Time XI

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
Assuming its test matches we are talking off, it will ALWAYS end in a draw. Unless its a timeless test. :happy:
There was once a timeless Test that ended in a draw because they had a boat to catch.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Lillian Thomson said:
There was once a timeless Test that ended in a draw because they had a boat to catch.
Yeah, it was 9 days long wasnt it? South Africa Vs England if im not mistaken

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Lillian Thomson said:
With eleven Bradmans batting on one side we can expect runs in their thousands and with eleven Bradmans bowling an unending stream of tossed up leg spinners we can expect a thousand sixes from the eleven Sobers - so I suppose even nine days may not see more than one innings each, if that :laugh:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tests

1.Hobbs
2. Sutclife
3.Bradman
4.Tendulkar
5.Headley
6.Sobers
7.Gilchrist
8.Imran Kahn
9.Warne
10.Marshall
11.Barnes

My favourite team- This obviously mainly comes from players in the last decade apart fomr the operers who i havnt seen but are hampshire legends.
1. Grenidge
2.Richards
3. Lara
4. Tendulkar
5. Inzamam
6. Flintoff
7. Gilchrist
8. Wasim Akram
9. Ambrose
10.Donald
11.Mcgrath

SJS