• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The VB Series

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
Just seen that flemings been injured :(, bout 30 mins bfore the match he got hit in the elbow in the nets, hope cairns does a good job

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
WAT A GAME!!!
NZ put up a reasonable total off a bad start by the top three scoring less than 2 an over in the first 15, then McMillan and Cairns gave Warne a hammering and gave him hes most expensive limited overs result. They gave NZ a chance to make the 250 they wanted but is wasn't meant to be. Australia once again lost Mark Waugh early in the game, this time in the second over. Ryan Campell inpressed me with a good sturdy performence to make it look as Aussie were going for an easy victory batting with Bevan beside him. Bevan got his fifty and that when it all fell apart. Cairns and Vettori were introduced and when cairns came in (which i sed to my dad they should have) he got the wicket of bevan and was all fired up!! he ran out Harvey i think, even though i don't think it hit his hand but i will take it anyway ;), then he might have got another wicket too, i am not sure, but once again Harry to the rescue to pick up three wickets in all and got an unbeaten 42 off 42 to get man of the match once again

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
WAT A GAME!!!
NZ put up a reasonable total off a bad start by the top three scoring less than 2 an over in the first 15, then McMillan and Cairns gave Warne a hammering and gave him hes most expensive limited overs result. They gave NZ a chance to make the 250 they wanted but is wasn't meant to be. Australia once again lost Mark Waugh early in the game, this time in the second over. Ryan Campell inpressed me with a good sturdy performence to make it look as Aussie were going for an easy victory batting with Bevan beside him. Bevan got his fifty and that when it all fell apart. Cairns and Vettori were introduced and when cairns came in (which i sed to my dad they should have) he got the wicket of bevan and was all fired up!! he ran out Harvey i think, even though i don't think it hit his hand but i will take it anyway ;), then he might have got another wicket too, i am not sure, but once again Harry to the rescue to pick up three wickets in all and got an unbeaten 42 off 42 to get man of the match once again

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Campbell looks like he is a decent hitter and sometimes a bit flukish but his keeping certainly is not the greatest.

At least he got a chance to represent his country.