• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst cricket article ever

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Just been reading this cricket page and I don't know if it's because I'm drunk but it's the funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Amongst the gems it calls Colin Croft Craft, on one occasion spells Bradman as Bradkman, it says the Bodyline Series was in 1922 and it says of Garry Sobers "He was knighted for her services to cricket in 1975.":laugh:

http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/aus-ind-cricket.html

archie mac

International Coach
Lillian Thomson said:
Just been reading this cricket page and I don't know if it's because I'm drunk but it's the funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Amongst the gems it calls Colin Croft Craft, on one occasion spells Bradman as Bradkman, it says the Bodyline Series was in 1922 and it says of Garry Sobers "He was knighted for her services to cricket in 1975.":laugh:

http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/aus-ind-cricket.html
Not very well written, but he could have least checked his facts :wacko:

Obviously does not have Voltman as a proof reader:ph34r:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Obviously does not have Voltman as a proof reader:ph34r:
Clearly not.

By the way, I think I've just got your latest book review through on email. Is this it?:

I hav just finished reeding John Rite's Indein Summer. I thort it was an excelent book full of intresting stories about his time in India.

I wood give it five starrs on my Archie Mac book revue ranking system.
;)

archie mac

International Coach
Voltman said:
Clearly not.

By the way, I think I've just got your latest book review through on email. Is this it?:

Quote:
I hav just finished reeding John Rite's Indein Summer. I thort it was an excelent book full of intresting stories about his time in India.

I wood give it five starrs on my Archie Mac book revue ranking system.

;)
That is total crap and you know it Voltman :@

I never give 5 starrs:p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It didn't get many replies (half of those it did were Sean-Voltman trades) and I thought it might be amusing for some of the members who've joined in the last 2 years to read.

If not, please un-dig it.

Precambrian

Banned
One cannot talk of Indian cricket team and not talk of Sachin Tendulkar, the 18-year-old prodigy who made his debut in the Pakistan series at Karachi.
Tendulkar was 16.

Rahul Dravid was the toast of the Indian cricket team when he led India to its first victory against Australia in 22 years in Adelaide in December 2003.
In Australia, against Australia India won in 2001.

Redbacks

International Captain
Rebecca Wilson's article in yesterdays Advertiser runs close. A nice mix of blaming injuries and retirements for Australia's last test match defeat, coupled with a customary dig at Ponting, and a nice summary that while it is the end of the world, Australia can still win this test series8-)