• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i ask james he said ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Are there no mods around who can ban this idiot? Pete? Liam?

Jerk said:
Then why do you not understand that what you're doing is not allowed on this forum? You're blatantly disobeying the rules and lying about it, that's not going to help you recruit people to your forum.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Your logic is stupid, why go onto a really good cricket forum and try to make the members join a forum where no body posts when they've already got CW???

PY

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:

Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed when the mods get back from the pub
:laugh:

Back from the pub but enjoying this far too much to close it. :laugh:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Ah, I love it when a thread makes me laugh out loud. Out of interest, Jerk, when's your 10th birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.