• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah I meant what specific innings etc...a lot of matches to go through, I cant upload every single one.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
4chan lol

Any plans on doing Tendulkar's 175 ( vs us, last year) Rob? If not I might start making a video of it tomorrow.
That is one innings of Tendulkar I have not been able to watch again, even though it is possibly his best ODI innings. The heart-ache still lingers.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
That is one innings of Tendulkar I have not been able to watch again, even though it is possibly his best ODI innings. The heart-ache still lingers.
Definitely one of his best. In his top 3 IMO. It was an innings where Tendulkar was almost saying "If I had 1 more shot at the WC this is how I would have gone about it". It was just so similar. Flat pitch small ground chasing 350. No McGrath obviously but even then. Awesome innings in a run chase.

Speaking of Ind and Aus do you happen to have the full match highlights of the game played in ICC champions trophy in 2000 Rob? The one where Yuvraj made 84 or something.