• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
No abuse so far, but overnight, about 70 messages saying exactly what I said to NOT do, hound me about the same videos again and again. FAIL. I do get some interesting requests, and try to do those first, rather than dig up every ball that Sachin faced when he was 5 years old.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ I won't hound ya, but I will ask for more NZ stuff if you have it, as it's rare. Don't bother with footage of the likes of Tendulkar, Ponting & Gilchrist, there's millions of them on you-tube as it is :tongue:

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
^ I won't hound ya, but I will ask for more NZ stuff if you have it, as it's rare. Don't bother with footage of the likes of Tendulkar, Ponting & Gilchrist, there's millions of them on you-tube as it is :tongue:
:-O How dare you! That's an insult to me as a fan.

:p

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Anthony Stuart footage is golden, good stuff.

Do you have footage of Warne dropping Damien Fleming's hat trick ball by any chance, mate?

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I swear Cougarcricket uploaded the dropped catch years ago before he got taken down. It's probably on his website somewhere.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
robelinda;2407498[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYdpv_fDojE said:
YouTube - Anthony Stuart Hat trick Aus vs Pakistan 1996/97[/url]
I can not imagine as docile a celebration to a hat-trick nowadays. Even the commentators weren't that excited.