• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People who post comments on youtube and live streaming websites are among the lowest forms of Internet life.

Rob, do you happen to have any video archives of Indian domestic cricket? I've heard a lot about this match.

The Home of CricketArchive

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kinda just went off my nut at people on Rob's youtube page.

Think I may ahve sworn a few too many times lol. :p
Haha, just saw that actually. Have been resisting coming into this thread the last few weeks as I'm at home now instead of college where the internet is fast and uncapped. Frothin' for next year though.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Because of my comment I had a guy abuse me on my profile calling me a "****ed up wanker pervert". lol What the hell has that got to do with anything! :laugh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Because of my comment I had a guy abuse me on my profile calling me a "****ed up wanker pervert". lol What the hell has that got to do with anything! :laugh:
:laugh:

Youtube commenters never cease to amaze. Really is where intelligent thought goes to die.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah well thats the guy who has been saying the dodgy stuff to me. One of them anyway.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Yeah well thats the guy who has been saying the dodgy stuff to me. One of them anyway.
Well there you go. I sent a follow up comment on your profile without the profanities.

According to one of them I've 'debauched' the value of your contribution and that I didn't like his contributions? Wtf. :laugh:

Ruckus

International Captain
Well there you go. I sent a follow up comment on your profile without the profanities.

According to one of them I've 'debauched' the value of your contribution and that I didn't like his contributions? Wtf. :laugh:
Saw your rant, nice work haha. Did you see one of the replies to your comment?

"just block every one who send u bad message but dnt ask racists guy like @Gillysbiggestfan to abuse any and pick on certian countires as he names it pakistan and india.you doing great job"

The guy has the nerve to call you racist yet his avatar says "**** Israel" with a swastika on it... what a nut bag...

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Btw Rob, on private messages when you click on the message it shoud allow you to block the user. Might help a little.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Saw your rant, nice work haha. Did you see one of the replies to your comment?

"just block every one who send u bad message but dnt ask racists guy like @Gillysbiggestfan to abuse any and pick on certian countires as he names it pakistan and india.you doing great job"

The guy has the nerve to call you racist yet his avatar says "**** Israel" with a swastika on it... what a nut bag...
He's bitten back at me and called me a "little jew". :laugh:

Seriously though, how do you report people?

Ruckus

International Captain
He's bitten back at me and called me a "little jew". :laugh:

Seriously though, how do you report people?
Yeah I was looking at his channel, and it's ****ing disgusting. Anti-semitic trash all over it. I actually tried to report his channel, but youtube in it's infinite limitations doesn't allow you to do that. You can only 'flag' videos, but he hasn't actually uploaded any. I wouldn't be suprised if he has committed numerous hate crimes...people like him should be in jail ffs.

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Are you still copping abuse in messages (in particular mylove4pak)?

Loved that game. Was awesome to see Ricky Ponting bat with Lara, Cairns smashing them to all parts and Tugga making a comeback. Also a packed MCG.