• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Youtube Comment said:
hey rob wot happned ????no ulpoads for more than 4 to 5 hours now !!!!

r u digging out from video tapes now ????

reply soon am wai8in !!!!!!
Wow, some people are ungreatful....

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Wow, some people are ungreatful....
Mate that is nothing, you guys see the stuff thats posted on the videos, or on my channel profile, but privately on my channel ive been called a racist several times, had more than a few people abuse me for not replying to their 40 messages at 4am in the morning, or being abusive for not uploading their list of 50 innings that afternoon ( yes 50). I'm done for now, i'm sick of this crap. I wake up to 250 messages, most are absolute shockers, i dont need some turd threatening me because I didnt agree to accept his offer to send my entire collection to pakistan on dvd's. IDIOTS. :@

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Mate that is nothing, you guys see the stuff thats posted on the videos, or on my channel profile, but privately on my channel ive been called a racist several times, had more than a few people abuse me for not replying to their 40 messages at 4am in the morning, or being abusive for not uploading their list of 50 innings that afternoon ( yes 50). I'm done for now, i'm sick of this crap. I wake up to 250 messages, most are absolute shockers, i dont need some turd threatening me because I didnt agree to accept his offer to send my entire collection to pakistan on dvd's. IDIOTS. :@
Am sorry to hear that, seems rather ridiculous. Is there any way to increase your own privacy settings on youtube?

Ruckus

International Captain
Please don't stop :(. Your videos are appreciated by countless people, don't listen to the hordes of wankers out there on youtube. Surely you can just block all messages and comments on your channel?

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, the majority of people that post comments on youtube are absolute morons with IQ's of about 6. I wouldn't bother uploading any of there video requests. Ocasionally you get some decent members on there but usually it's just all trolls.

Anyway Rob, do you reckon you could upload some videos of Jason Gillespie's bowling highlights/wickets/spells? It would be awsome if you could.

Cheers.

smash84

The Tiger King
Sorry to hear that Rob. Most of the crowd on youtube is absolutely scum. No need to pay attention to their comments. For all it is worth, I must tell you, that indeed on this forum there are many who really appreciate your efforts. Please keep up the good work.

In the process I might as well request a few more bowling clips if you have them :)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Oh, and to be fair, it's just because I don't have many mates over in Pakistan.