• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Hey robelinda, you don't have any of Phillip Hughes knocks against SA do you? Or do they get taken down by youtube?
Someone else already had them up, TumTum? If they have been taken down its news tome, though i wouldnt be surprised.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Hey Rob, just wondering how Gilly went out in the World XI test. The vid ends with his Bangladesh knock instead of the wicket. :p

TumTum

Banned
Yeah I put up the 2 Hughes knocks. That was long ago and I added music into them because I hated the commentary/background noise.

Ruckus

International Captain
Yeah I put up the 2 Hughes knocks. That was long ago and I added music into them because I hated the commentary/background noise.
Oh was that you? I saw those videos, they are still up, but I wanted them without the music haha...

TumTum

Banned
Oh was that you? I saw those videos, they are still up, but I wanted them without the music haha...
I got them from some site that provided highlights. They might still be on there and somebody (if Rob has the time :p) could make a video of his innings again. Although I think his 100 - 160 run part is missing.

Anyways Rob if you have that series taped, I reckon you could make a better quality video. :happy:

Edit: Here is a pretty awesome shot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l5HZg-YkoI

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Rob, could you upload some of Vaughan's knocks in the 2002-3 Ashes? I remember him playing some brilliant knocks there but I've completely forgotten what they "looked" like...

Spark

Global Moderator
So it is. Cool. Remember there was another brilliant one at - Adelaide, I think?

Watching it now. He was a properly high quality player at his peak.

Last edited: