• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
The stuff Channel 9 are showing right now. Footage of pretty much all the big names from both sides from the 20's to 40's. But not all that much.
Oh I thought my videos we not working or something! I get a lot of complaints you see, mostly from Indians literally asking me every hour why i havent uploaded more Sachin, its a bit funny. Especially overnight when I get multiple messages asking why I havent replied, bloody idiots I'M ASLEEP! Your call centres might run 24 hours a day but I dont. :@

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Robelinda, I was wondering if you had anything on Azharuddin? Would love to see any of his innings.

Last edited:

robelinda

Oh wow, I just had a mate around, showed me how to upload STACKS better, should be able to upload 10 times faster at least! Was taking 5 or 6 hours per video, now it will take less than hour.

robelinda

Had almost forgot what a treat it was watching Fleming in full flight.
Ive got plenty more Fleming, just gotta get it all edited and ready for youtube. His big double ton is SA in 2006 was just sublime, as was the huge one in SL.

Bouncer

State Regular
Did you get my YT message?

Thanks for awesome videos man!!!! A have few more requests

1) Amir Sohail's 99 from GABA in 1995
2) Ijaz's 100 from SCG in 1995

3) If possible can you upload highlights of PAk/AUS SCG test from 1995?

robelinda

Did you get my YT message?

Thanks for awesome videos man!!!! A have few more requests

1) Amir Sohail's 99 from GABA in 1995
2) Ijaz's 100 from SCG in 1995

3) If possible can you upload highlights of PAk/AUS SCG test from 1995?
Mate that is crazy....i'm uploading BOTH those innings this morning!!!!!!!! Really thats nuts! Edited them late last night, both ready to go. Got stacks of Pakistan innings coming today, lots of Ijaz.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Robelinda, you're a blooming marvel.

If you can make the time to get those Gower clips posted, I (and many other cricket lovers) would be forever in your debt.