• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbh I don't have a problem with CA taking down the Siddle stuff. But if they start taking down stuff like the Kim Hughes innings' and other stuff that happened more than 5 years ago.....

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Were they taken off completely? Mine are still there but they look like this:

Be careful mate, you get 3 strikes. I got two strikes from uploading both of KP's switchhits when they first happened against the Kiwis. If I get another one I'm done. The reason you can't upload is because you've got 2 strikes within 6 months (more like days lol). After a while (not sure, don't think its too long), you should get your uploading rights back. I had an older account before this one but got 3 strikes on it. Had deleted all the videos from my comp so I couldn't reupload them. I'm going to buy a hard drive next week and store everything on there.

Argh, so much stuff I want to download just incase you're accounts go down, but gotta spare downloads. :(

I'm assuming the oldish stuff is okay because Inside Cricket (I'm pretty sure they're associated with Cricket Australia) post the best cricket videos on youtube for the month and once I got one of mine put on there which was only on the Cricket Show in 2008.

YouTube - Australian Classic Catches (Featured in Inside Cricket Magazine)

Edit: Woah, you're top 9 videos are all Sachin. :s

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I guess the Siddle hatrick is fair enough since it's on their site already so it could be deemed as competing directly for their service.

Anything older than, say, two or three years old, though, and I'd be raising eyebrows.

Spikey

Big hit down the ground wasn't it? There was a definitely a six within the last two or so overs.

vcs

I've been wanting this game for years. Remember watching it in bed. Rain effected game and I think Binga hit a 6 and a 4 or 2 sixes off the last over to win the game. I could be wrong but it was that game.
Urghh.. yeah I remember that game. Think Yuvraj hit a beautiful hundred in that last game and really punished an over from Ian Harvey or someone at the death.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Big hit down the ground wasn't it? There was a definitely a six within the last two or so overs.
Yep, was an amazing victory. Rob, any chance you could upload the six and/or the final moments of the game? Doesn't have to be now, but any time after your 462 current jobs you're doing.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yep, was an amazing victory. Rob, any chance you could upload the six and/or the final moments of the game? Doesn't have to be now, but any time after your 462 current jobs you're doing.
Yep i'll attempt tomorrow, setting up some uploads for overnight just now, off to bed, way past my bed time, i'm so old. I"ll upload the last over of that match in the morning, I promise!

Oh and here's some gold RYAN CAMPBELL 104 1997/98 Shield final, what a player this man was, got heaps of batting to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEuPOk9dd84

Last edited: