• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Loots

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Waugh's face once he realises that he's got a chance of getting back to his crease is priceless

magsi23

U19 Debutant
nightprowler10 said:
That slower ball to Lehmann makes Akhtar's look like crap. Also would've liked to see the speed of that delivery that got Taylor.

BTW, does anybody what tournament this is? The jerseys seem awfully familiar. Was it one of the C&U series?

C&U series 1996, which pak won

Krishna_j

U19 12th Man
Can someone post Sarfraz 9-86 spell at melbourne 1979 - I refuse to believe it as the best

He had a spell of 1-85 at that stage and being an exponent of swing (did he do 'em with reverse swing or ball tampering ???) :)

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Krishna_j said:
Can someone post Sarfraz 9-86 spell at melbourne 1979 - I refuse to believe it as the best

He had a spell of 1-85 at that stage and being an exponent of swing (did he do 'em with reverse swing or ball tampering ???) :)
Flame bait?

Krishna_j

U19 12th Man
ok - let me clarify - I used to admire Saf earlier - he had some good spells including one in Lahore in a forgotten series in '75 where he got 6-89 against a strong Windies lineup - Mushy was very appreciative of that spell

I happen to meet an ex Pak player in London who told me a few stories on Saf - jealousy , I wonder :ph34r:

anyway can someone post Saf's 9-86 on youtube ?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Krishna_j said:
I happen to meet an ex Pak player in London who told me a few stories on Saf - jealousy , I wonder :ph34r:
There was a lot of politics going around at the time Nawaz played cricket in Pakistan, so I'd take those comments with a grain of salt.