• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Maximus0723

State Regular
Tell me about it. I guess i dont need to post those short innings here. You have no idea how many emails and youtube messages i get every day from Indians, literally hundreds, no joke, actually hundreds!!!! I wake up in the morning and I find over 200 new emails and messages. I have to post these innings or my house will get burned down. You dont mess with Sachin fans.
lol. being blackmailed.

chicane

State Captain
Robelinda, you're awesome for uploading so many great videos from your collection. Thanks!

I never saw Sinclair bat, that ton was pretty awesome. Punter's 197, Lara's 100 vs Aus, Gayle's SA ton, Sehwag's Trent Bridge knock and those Sachin videos were great clips too.
LOL@Nel in the Gayle clip.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain

robelinda

Have you got Gilly's 189* from the Shield final against South Australia in the mid 90s by any chance?
I do, somewhere.....might be on some old tapes. My collection is a bit insane, and both a little bit organised, a whole lot very unorganised!

Leemann

Cricket Spectator
CA have complained about copyright so that's put a stop to my videos. Because of problems with my recording of the highlights i've spent 3 days on the Hussey and Haddin centuries and there's nothing more deflating than finally finishing them and having CA tell me i cant upload them. So i'm taking a break from making videos and i'll do something else.

If people still want to see the Hussey 195, Click here

robelinda

CA have complained about copyright so that's put a stop to my videos. Because of problems with my recording of the highlights i've spent 3 days on the Hussey and Haddin centuries and there's nothing more deflating than finally finishing them and having CA tell me i cant upload them. So i'm taking a break from making videos and i'll do something else.

If people still want to see the Hussey 195, Click here
How did CA contact you, and how did they say no to the Haddin/Hussey vids? Just curious.