• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Dude....Amazing collection!!!! Just freaking amazing!

Can you find following?

Brian Lara's innings from AUS tour of WI 2003 (you already have Ponting's inning from that tour)
Aravinda's 167 at Gabba(?) in 1989
Dean Jones test innings
Yep will add Lara's 2003 tour to my list!

Aravinda's 167- NOW that is a GREAT request!!!! That will be up soon!

Dean Jones- will do for sure, i'd love to upload all his 216 vs West Indies in 1989.

Bouncer

State Regular
Yep will add Lara's 2003 tour to my list!

Aravinda's 167- NOW that is a GREAT request!!!! That will be up soon!

Dean Jones- will do for sure, i'd love to upload all his 216 vs West Indies in 1989.
Did I tell you, I Love you?

While we are on it, can I also request Mohsin Hassan khan's 2 innings of 150's from PAk tour of Aus 1984? I have always wanted to watch them...My Brother keeps telling me he played superb, But i dont believe the guy

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Did I tell you, I Love you?

While we are on it, can I also request Mohsin Hassan khan's 2 innings of 150's from PAk tour of Aus 1984? I have always wanted to watch them...My Brother keeps telling me he played superb, But i dont believe the guy
Should have both those 150's, will check.

I"ll get to some bowling stuff eventually, ive got a backlog of over 100 bating innings on the computer ready to upload!

Riggins

International Captain
Any way someone could upload Slater's catch at short leg where Mark Butcher (??) smacks the full blooded sweet shot and he jams it in his chest?