Page 70 of 372 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5567
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

vcs
    Was watching some match highlights from WC '92 recently. We were really robbed against Australia in that '92 match by the rain rule.

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    haha, yeah he did. The dude was sitting at square leg, though. Prime Gilly hitting territory at that time. A few near misses on top of the one which nabbed him too. Didn't anyone let him know that was the riskiest spot? MOVE, FFS.

One interesting team was the Malaysian Invitation XI. Had blokes like AB, Jayasuriya, De Silva, etc. in it (who, AB aside, largely did nothing) but I remember some nobody by the name of Stuart Brew who was a blurn hitting machine and bowled handy meds. Wonder what happened to him?

Can confirm Tubby played, remember Hookesy saying he was a 'scary bowler'. haha
    Yep i remember that Malaysia side, Border was not in good shape! Team got hammered from memory.

Gilly just hit em miles over that short legside boundary, way over the roof and outta here. Might upload some of that stuff, pretty cool!

finally found the scorecards

http://cricketarchive.com/Archive/Se...r_8s_1996.html
    Last edited by robelinda; 08-11-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    Was watching some match highlights from WC '92 recently. We were really robbed against Australia in that '92 match by the rain rule.
    Yeah was a bit of a joke. That 90-odd by Azhar really deserved to be a match-winning score.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Yeah was a bit of a joke. That 90-odd by Azhar really deserved to be a match-winning score.
    Even Manjrekar batted very quickly in that match!

Also watched the highlights of NZ-Australia from the same WC. How awesome was Chris Cairns's fielding that day? Some sensational runouts in that match.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Yeah that was a nightmare game, tbh. The pressure on the Aussie team was massive and they ran into a NZ team which was better than they looked on paper. Batted like ducks for the tournament in general.

vcs

Some more Blewett, 175 vs NSW, 98/99 Adelaide.

YouTube - Greg Blewett 175 vs NSW 1998/99

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    Its now on the to do list! The one on you tube now is awful
    Gee, thanks! I worked hard on that video lol. Nah I know it's not great, I was testing my new capture card out that summer and it was all I caught of it. If you've got extended highlights, and that would be awesome!, I would gladly forward traffic onto your video as mine will still be at the top of the list if someone were to search for it.

Found this site thru youtube insight, it must have been Spark i spoke to a couple weeks back regarding the Clarke 166.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Leemann06 - My Youtube page with (mostly) Australian cricket highlights

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemann View Post
    Gee, thanks! I worked hard on that video lol. Nah I know it's not great, I was testing my new capture card out that summer and it was all I caught of it. If you've got extended highlights, and that would be awesome!, I would gladly forward traffic onto your video as mine will still be at the top of the list if someone were to search for it.

Found this site thru youtube insight, it must have been Spark i spoke to a couple weeks back regarding the Clarke 166.
    Welcome to the site mate, love your videos on Youtube, keep up the good work.

Edit: Phwoar, just noticed you've put up Krejza's debut recently. Loving it.
    Last edited by andyc; 09-11-2010 at 03:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Welcome to the site mate, love your videos on Youtube, keep up the good work.

Edit: Phwoar, just noticed you've put up Krejza's debut recently. Loving it.
    I have every ball of Krejza's debut recorded FTR. How much Leemann put up? I could put up some more of it if you'd like.
    ~ Cribbage ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since December 2009

Hah sorry mate! Yes ive got it all ball by ball, but i'll put up some highlights.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    I have every ball of Krejza's debut recorded FTR. How much Leemann put up? I could put up some more of it if you'd like.
    He's got all the wickets up, which is what I'd been looking for for a while, having been in China at the time and not able to watch the game at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    He's got all the wickets up, which is what I'd been looking for for a while, having been in China at the time and not able to watch the game at the time.
    Should've asked me.

I only discovered recently that my cousin had recorded the whole game. So gun.

Yep that was me.

Impressive that you've worked your way here through nothing more than a youtube message. Kudos.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

International Regular
    Great stuff Leemann. Can I ask you do you make the highlights yourself from your own full copies or do you just download ready made highlights after the matches? Seems like a heavy workload.

Thread Information