• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Awesome, look forward to seeing it.

I download daily highlights of matches and edit them down. For example, with the Krejza video I had 40 minute highlights of each day of that test so from 3.5 hours of footage I just edit out the wickets down to the 4 minute video that is on youtube.

Depending how i edit the video it can take quite a while. That Krezja video took about 4 hours. The Shaun Tait video showing all 26 T20 wickets would have taken about 6 hours, at least.
ATT/Diwana = So. Much. Win

Had 80 dvds full of cricket highlights which I'd downloaded over the years only for it to be stolen one day when mum left the car unlocked... 8-) Gotta buy myself a harddrive so that I can download all the vids on your blog. Got about 500mb on this crappy laptop.

Couple my latest ones.

Australia vs India 2003 World Cup Group Match

YouTube - Andy Bichel 5/13 vs South Africa - 01/02 VB Series

YouTube - Glenn McGrath hits Steve Elworthy in the head

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ok, here's some absolute GOLD which uploaded overnight

Steve Waugh 100 vs WI 1999

YouTube - Steve Waugh 100 vs West Indies 1999 Jamaica

Sachin Tendulkar's best test innings IMO, so young, Donald on fire, 1992 111 in SA

YouTube - Sachin Tendulkar 111 vs South Africa 1992 Johannesburg

Now this one is AWESOME. Ricky Ponting 141 vs Pakistan 2002, smacks Waqar good and proper, some glorious Punter strokeplay in this one. Probably in the top 3 Punter innings for me.

YouTube - Ricky Ponting 141 vs Pakistan 2002 Colombo 1st test

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Ponting knock is glorious. Watched it live and even considering the form he was in, top notch stuff.

The 6 over mid-off in Viv's knock was an incredible shot.

robelinda

That Ponting knock is glorious. Watched it live and even considering the form he was in, top notch stuff.

The 6 over mid-off in Viv's knock was an incredible shot.
Yeah Pontng was just starting his insane run of tons, he scored about 10 in no time in just over a year.

Viv, what can you say? Poor Dodemaide, no chance at all!

Top_Cat

Yeah Pontng was just starting his insane run of tons, he scored about 10 in no time in just over a year.

Viv, what can you say? Poor Dodemaide, no chance at all!
Loved Tim May's expression when Viv nailed one past him too. I haven't watched your vid, I just taped it in a rain break years ago and know it that well. :D

EDIT: Was talking about the six off Lawson, by the by.

Last edited:

vcs

I've seen those. Would love individual highlights of both Gilly (what a counterattack) and Clarke's tons in that game, and Martyn's knocks at Chennai and Nagpur.

robelinda

Yep i've got Gilly's 104 ready to go, Clarke's is a week or two away still. Martyn's two tons will upload overnight, they are 20 mins each, so two parts each.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Yep i've got Gilly's 104 ready to go, Clarke's is a week or two away still. Martyn's two tons will upload overnight, they are 20 mins each, so two parts each.
Sorry to be a pest, but you haven't got Gilly's ton at no.3 against the Sri Lankans over there do you?

Love the long highlights of innings as well, cheers mate.

Btw just noticed that you're in the top 100 for most viewed today.

Last edited:

robelinda

Sorry to be a pest, but you haven't got Gilly's ton at no.3 against the Sri Lankans over there do you?

Love the long highlights of innings as well, cheers mate.

Btw just noticed that you're in the top 100 for most viewed today.
Yep got it, will upload that 144 at no 3 soon, great knock! assume ive got every aussie ton in one dayers and tests since somewhere around 1981, and stacks from before then too.