• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Altaican

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Rob, Mark Waugh's innings in SA in 97 and/or Gilchrist's innings against Pak in 99 (Hobart or Brisbane), any one of them for me, please..... :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rob, I would like you to post the 4th ball of the 17th over of day three of the 4th test of the 2001 Ashes series, if that's ok :ph34r:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Rob, I would like you to post the 4th ball of the 17th over of day three of the 4th test of the 2001 Ashes series, if that's ok :ph34r:
Hah!!! I will actually do that!!!! Just for you!!!! :) Expect it tomorrow!

Just looked it up,

68.4 Gillespie to Ramprakash, no run, played to Slater at mid-off

Rob, Mark Waugh's innings in SA in 97 and/or Gilchrist's innings against Pak in 99 (Hobart or Brisbane), any one of them for me, please..... :)
Mark Waugh 116 in SA coming, so too Gilly's first two good innings in 99 vs Pak. Hughes 100 vs WI in 81 up next in a few hours.

Last edited:

robelinda

Off to work now, run my own guitar teaching business, work in the evenings so I can look after my two little kids all day, and still find time to upload cricket videos!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Off to work now, run my own guitar teaching business, work in the evenings so I can look after my two little kids all day, and still find time to upload cricket videos!
And it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth,
The minor fall and the major lift....

robelinda

It's a sin, but Im bloody sick of that song!!!! So many dodgy renditions, even Jeff Buckley's one gets to me too.

TumTum

Banned
Great to see you uploaded Ponting's debut 96. He hasn't changed a bit has he? Looks exactly like the Punter now. The facial similarities he has with his dad are quite amazing.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any chance of getting Andy Bichels 5-60 - 4th Test (iirc) vs West Indies in 2000

Also McGraths 8-38 at Lords, 1997.

Don't think anyone can truly express just how awesome robelinda (and leemann) is for all the uploading. So so good, if only I had the download limit to keep up with it :(

robelinda

Ok, a few more uploaded overnight, only 1gb left on my internet until monday, ive burned through 120gb this month!!!

Here's Punter's debut 96

YouTube - Ricky Ponting 96 debut test innings vs Sri Lanka Perth 1995

Graham Gooch's famous 154* vs West Indies 1991

YouTube - Graham Gooch 154* vs West Indies 1991

Andrew Symonds first Shield ton vs NSW at Bankstown 1996

YouTube - Andrew Symonds 1st shield ton 1996 Bankstown

Mark Waugh ton vs Victoria SCG 1998/99 vs Shane Warne

YouTube - Mark Waugh ton vs Victoria - plus Shane Warne 1998/99