• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hilarious when they go up to the team applauding his century, Haydos wearing some horrible t-shirt and Mark Waugh in a Canterbury Bulldogs guernsey.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Mark Waugh's highest test score, 153* vs India 1998, great knock, he was quite sick before the innings too, but fought his way through with some terrific strokeplay.

YouTube - Mark Waugh 153* vs India 1998

I seem to be on a bit of a roll, so if ya got any requests let me know, before I cant be stuffed anymore.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How bout some Slats?

I'm thinking either his 152 at Lords or perhaps his innings of 123 at the SCG where he scored about 66% of the innings runs. I don't actually remember if the innings at the SCG was filled with brilliant stroke play, just that it was very important and no one else looked like making a run.

robelinda

How bout some Slats?

I'm thinking either his 152 at Lords or perhaps his innings of 123 at the SCG where he scored about 66% of the innings runs. I don't actually remember if the innings at the SCG was filled with brilliant stroke play, just that it was very important and no one else looked like making a run.
Good call man, next up is his 106 at Adelaide 98/99 Ashes! Got 13 Slats innings ready to upload, LOVE Slats!

sifter132

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Agree with that. Slats and Mark Waugh - my ultimate partnership. When those 2 were batting together, was a great day to be on the couch.

Oh and dig up that clip of Mark Alleyne making an arse of himself if you can :D

robelinda

hey rob, do you have any clips of players from other countries batting? would love to see some crowe, fleming etc..
Oh yeah i'm not limited to just aussies, in fact there's Mathew Sinclair's 150 vs South Africa coming up, that was a killing knock, amazing batting and strokeplay. Got tons of Fleming and Crowe too.

smash84

The Tiger King
Oh yeah i'm not limited to just aussies, in fact there's Mathew Sinclair's 150 vs South Africa coming up, that was a killing knock, amazing batting and strokeplay. Got tons of Fleming and Crowe too.
Crowing for Crowe here :).........please upload some Martin Crowe innings.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
OMG OMG OMG!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

I was looking for that for ages. I managed to get someone to track me down his double century on debut but I could never get footage of that.

:wub:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Boon knock was great, was always amazed at how much power he got with push drives.

Some epic mo's in that footage too.

robelinda

Crowing for Crowe here :).........please upload some Martin Crowe innings.
Coming soon!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

I was looking for that for ages. I managed to get someone to track me down his double century on debut but I could never get footage of that.

:wub:
Not a problem! I have both his doubles ( vs WI and Pakistan) and his 150 vs SA. All CRACKING innings. I couldnt believe it when he burst onto the scene with these innings, the quality of the strokeplay was supreme, his backfoot drives were excellent. Then faded away.....actually come to think of it i dont have good footage of his debut 200, do you have good footage of it?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
actually come to think of it i dont have good footage of his debut 200, do you have good footage of it?
I have a pretty reasonable highlights package of it - ESPN did a feature on it. I'll upload it when my PC gets fixed so I can access that hard drive without ****ing around with external casings etc.

robelinda

I have a pretty reasonable highlights package of it - ESPN did a feature on it. I'll upload it when my PC gets fixed so I can access that hard drive without ****ing around with external casings etc.
I'll have to dig mine up, Sky NZ showed the innings during a rain break a year or two back, same for his Pakistan 200, but sometimes the sheer number of matches I have just gets a bit too much for me and I lose or misplace or mislabel random stuff every now and then, its a pain.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Waugh's catch in the Hobart test against Pakistan (langer and gilly test) in the third innings. you know what i'm talking about.