Page 53 of 372 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5567
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

  1. #781
    International Regular shortpitched713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdavid View Post
    Dunno if this has been on here before...quite remarkable.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqANeyqtr0
    ITSTL. I would appeal for that if I were the bowler, and if I were the umpire I'd probably give it out.
    Proud 2nd member of GM-OLAS
    Honorary Assistant Vice-President and Inquisitor General of T2IBS (Twenty-20 is Boring Society)

    Fraz highlights the defining aspect of Shoaib's legacy:
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    Those humanitarian works etc ?
    Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    I feel Tendulkar's association with the money minting exploitation of cricket fandom by certain varying commercial interests tarnishes his greatness a tad.

  2. #782
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clutha Valley, New Zealand
    Posts
    21,816
    Quote Originally Posted by shortpitched713 View Post
    ITSTL. I would appeal for that if I were the bowler, and if I were the umpire I'd probably give it out.
    Why? It's not out, as the bails didn't come off.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

  3. #783
    State Captain haroon510's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    california united states
    Posts
    1,627
    hah this was funny..

    why the **** he throw it when he droped the catch...such a cheat.. this goes to all those people who think He plays his heart out in the field... i don't see anything but another cheat and cheap person who would do anything to get wickets.. even if he has to bend some rules..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1NE...eature=related


    and his running appeal here.. another cheap act

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcrP...eature=related

    i do like the commentary of sidu though
    Last edited by haroon510; 06-02-2008 at 02:50 AM.

  4. #784
    State Captain haroon510's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    california united states
    Posts
    1,627
    Lee is gun

    specially that yorker to Tiwari

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPZyYzx6nfY


  5. #785
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clutha Valley, New Zealand
    Posts
    21,816
    Quote Originally Posted by haroon510 View Post
    hah this was funny..

    why the **** he throw it when he droped the catch...such a cheat.. this goes to all those people who think He plays his heart out in the field... i don't see anything but another cheat and cheap person who would do anything to get wickets.. even if he has to bend some rules..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1NE...eature=related
    What the ****? Now he's cheating by trying to get a legitimate run-out? Sorry mate, criticise Sreesanth all you like, but there was nothing remotely resembling cheating in that video clip.

  6. #786
    State Captain haroon510's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    california united states
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    What the ****? Now he's cheating by trying to get a legitimate run-out? Sorry mate, criticise Sreesanth all you like, but there was nothing remotely resembling cheating in that video clip.
    so u don't call the cheating.. the batsman were already in their crease.. i was just saying it seemed pretty cheap to me for some reason..

  7. #787
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clutha Valley, New Zealand
    Posts
    21,816
    Quote Originally Posted by haroon510 View Post
    so u don't call the cheating.. the batsman were already in their crease.. i was just saying it seemed pretty cheap to me for some reason..
    And you can tell that the batsmen were in their creases, since the video didn't show anything at the non-strikers end? Judging by the commentator, I'd say there was a chance of a run-out.

  8. #788
    U19 Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by haroon510 View Post
    hah this was funny..

    why the **** he throw it when he droped the catch...such a cheat.. this goes to all those people who think He plays his heart out in the field... i don't see anything but another cheat and cheap person who would do anything to get wickets.. even if he has to bend some rules..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1NE...eature=related


    and his running appeal here.. another cheap act

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcrP...eature=related

    i do like the commentary of sidu though
    Nothing wrong with the first one.

    Second one, what was he appealing for?

  9. #789
    International Regular shortpitched713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    Why? It's not out, as the bails didn't come off.
    There's no reason that the bails should not have come off though. If a batsman were to plop his pad in front of that ball then I'd give him lbw every time. If there's any doubt that a delivery like that should be out then we should really never give lbw decisions.

  10. #790
    State Captain haroon510's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    california united states
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by James_W View Post
    Nothing wrong with the first one.

    Second one, what was he appealing for?
    Symond's run out.. i think.. but again a cheap act.. typical Sreesanth..

  11. #791
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,046
    Quote Originally Posted by shortpitched713 View Post
    There's no reason that the bails should not have come off though. If a batsman were to plop his pad in front of that ball then I'd give him lbw every time. If there's any doubt that a delivery like that should be out then we should really never give lbw decisions.
    Haha wow, that's actually a pretty decent argument for something I thought would never be arguable.

    Imagine if umpires had to start thinking whether the bails would be dislodged as well as whether the ball would hit the stumps. Obviously 99.9999% of the time the bails are dislodged if the ball hits, but if it wasn't with such a delivery as that Youtube clip showed, maybe umpires had to stop giving LBWs off spinners which were hitting middle half-way up in that match
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  12. #792
    State Vice-Captain viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    Tony Greig has to be one of the stupidest gits to play Test cricket, I admire his courage though.

    EDIT: at Bumble.
    Bumble in full-flow about that incident: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9nfBsAYY0PY
    Member of the AAAS

  13. #793
    International Vice-Captain andruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sometimes I'm online, Sometimes I'm offline
    Posts
    4,118
    Quote Originally Posted by viktor View Post
    Bumble in full-flow about that incident: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9nfBsAYY0PY
    Banal
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    Why don't the boxers have any head protection any more?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Burgey submitted a class action suggesting they harden the **** up.

  14. #794
    Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    18,574
    Amit Jaggernauth bowling

    Doubt many would have seen him. Only seen a few balls from him ever apart from this vid and those weren't live.
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

    R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

  15. #795
    U19 Debutant The Masterplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The wheely bin
    Posts
    331
    Dunno if someones already put this on here... but oh well !

    Best video on YouTube... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GeoxS70CtKM



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Top cricket things not at a cricket ground
    By James in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 03:32 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 1876
    Last Post: 23-09-2005, 04:21 PM
  4. Cricket Web - Fantasy Cricket - T&N Trophy Challenge IV
    By James in forum Cricket Web Forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 03:24 AM
  5. The Twenty20 Cup in England
    By PY in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 22-07-2003, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •