• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I always freak out that the ball will hit the fielder whenever I see a fielder throw it up in the air after taking a catch

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I always freak out that the ball will hit the fielder whenever I see a fielder throw it up in the air after taking a catch
I've hit a batsman. Had just been taken off after bowling a trash spell, took one at long on and just launched it in towards the square.... *clunk*

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I saw that match. It was the Diana memorial exhibition ODI match. McGrath, Donald and Srinath were bowling to Tendulkar. All of them had pretty decent spells. None of them were mauled as badly as that 1-minute video clip (they cut and pasted a couple of boundaries) suggests. Both Donald and McGrath were actually hit by Aravinda De Silva. Donald's first spell (mainly to Tendulkar) was 6 overs and 17 runs and McGrath first spell was 6 overs and 21 runs, and Srinath's was 6 overs and 23 runs. The bowler that was massacred by Tendulkar in that match was Aamir Sohail whose 2 overs cost nearly 40 runs. Kumble was also spanked by Tendulkar in that match. The contest became meaningless after Aamir Sohail's 2 overs. I am certain there should be far better examples to show Tendulkar's capability against great pace attacks than this exhibition ODI match!
Yea all true. I mentioned the match, since its the closest thing to Tendy facing two all-time great quicks @ their peaks.

Spark

Global Moderator
Whoever uploaded this is purely awesomenessy awesome! Nice quality too.
Take a look at his channel. It's fair awesome. Apparently he's going to upload the Clarke half of this partnership too.

And take a look at his upload of the White 89* as well if you want quality. HD sport = win.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Take a look at his channel. It's fair awesome. Apparently he's going to upload the Clarke half of this partnership too.

And take a look at his upload of the White 89* as well if you want quality. HD sport = win.
Yeah anything HD uploads great on you tube.

Ruckus

International Captain
YouTube - Ricky Ponting 209 v Pakistan, 3rd Test 2009/10

The shot at 2:33 is ***.

EDIT: The flick-pull at 2:50 isn't shabby either.
I know that video didn't show any of the dodgy shots and close calls, but my god, the rest of those shots were pure class.

When you see Punter playing those shots in such good quality, there is no doubt in my mind, he is on level terms with Tendulkar.

Props to the guy who uploaded the video, great stuff.

Ruckus

International Captain
This has probably already been answered somewhere, but does anyone know if there are any full innings of Bradman playing (or if not that, at least a substantial amount of overs) on the net? I can only find short clips of him in practice or at best facing a few balls in a real match...

Spark

Global Moderator

As promised

0:15
1:11
2:45
sublime

And the standard fare chips over the bowler's head off Kaneria