• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Botham: Well I think the field is absolutely completely wrong. They've changed the field. They've brought the fine leg up. They've put a man out for the short wide long hop. What is going on??

Jayasuriya smashes next ball from Harmison straight into the hands of the man out on the boundary.

Botham's co-commentator: There he is. The man out for the short wide long hop, and he gets it. Well done Ian Botham.

I love when that happens. :)

Funny moments of the English summer 2006
hahahahahah that clip is soo funny :laugh: can't stop laughing...

'dyou like the older men ?

and i'd love two of those :D

open365

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Botham: Well I think the field is absolutely completely wrong. They've changed the field. They've brought the fine leg up. They've put a man out for the short wide long hop. What is going on??

Jayasuriya smashes next ball from Harmison straight into the hands of the man out on the boundary.

Botham's co-commentator: There he is. The man out for the short wide long hop, and he gets it. Well done Ian Botham.

I love when that happens. :)

Funny moments of the English summer 2006
:laugh:

One of my favourite ever youtube vids.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not necessarily, he said "Record ODI" and that ODI still holds the record for most overall runs in an ODI :p

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
I saw that "Ripper" of a catch in the Australian Domestic league, Bill Lawry the commentator, bloke took a diving one handed catch at deep mid on