Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 5578
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

click this video

****ing hell, just saw shri the **** beat me by 2 days. fml.
    Nah, this longer one is better. Love how the bowler DGAF about the batsman, just looking for some high fives.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Nah, this longer one is better. Love how the bowler DGAF about the batsman, just looking for some high fives.
    Haha, his partner is evidently pissed off at him as well

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    South African first innings @ Perth, v Australia in 2005

21.5 Bracken to de Villiers, FOUR, Bracken to de Villiers, 4 runs. pitched outside the leg stump and swinging in, de Villers flicks it on the front foot towards mid wicket, Substitute chased it hard, but couldnt stop that one

I have reason to believe this substitute is one David Warner. I demand you upload this video.
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mxyzptlk View Post
    Some good stuff on there.

In addition to the clip Haakon posted earlier...

Sangakkara handles Pollock
    this is pretty good stuff form Sanga...
    "Play Hard but play fair..."

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Over 100 of the all time funniest cricket clips - from the CricketCrowd channel
    Our library of videos are sorted in cricketing categories for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    South African first innings @ Perth, v Australia in 2005

21.5 Bracken to de Villiers, FOUR, Bracken to de Villiers, 4 runs. pitched outside the leg stump and swinging in, de Villers flicks it on the front foot towards mid wicket, Substitute chased it hard, but couldnt stop that one

I have reason to believe this substitute is one David Warner. I demand you upload this video.
    Yup, the U19s had just finished the carnival in Perth, think it was a Saturday so the other subs were off playing grade cricket.

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar
    Cant have Nathan Bracken playing test cricket on youtube sorry Spikey
    The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Should upload that second innings vs Windies at the GABBA where Brax tore it up with Lee.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    remember when he was on a hat-trick against india

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Yup, the U19s had just finished the carnival in Perth, think it was a Saturday so the other subs were off playing grade cricket.
    we've literally had this conversation before. it's just we didn't find the exact moment for rob to look for

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?

Robbo - this could be your best upload yet.

Cricket Spectator

Sachin Tendulkar amazing video Reminds me of old memories

Before the world proclaimed Sachin Tendulkar a genius, he was just a little boy with a big dream. ...Being a Sachin fan, I was in tears when he said good bye to this beautiful sport. This ad bring back old memories of Sachin when he was just 16 years old. I was super excited by seeing Sachin in the cricketing whites, and it gave me goose-bumps. It brought back memories of all those magnificent knocks he had played and the matches hhttp://bit.ly/1kfk1OLe had won for India single-handedly. Check out this amazing video at Sachin Tendulkar new TV ad campaign by Aviva 2014 - Sachin's big plan revealed - YouTube

If this doesn't cause sledger to show up with a multi, I don't know what will.
    Shri likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Wonderful stuff Rob

For those of the younger generation who may wonder why some of us bleat on how classy a batsman Crowe was despite his averaging 45 (as opposed to 50+), hopefully this clip goes some way towards demonstrating the class of the man at the crease.
    Last edited by Zinzan; 15-03-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    BackFootPunch and Wright like this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    tbh, it's no surprise Crowe didn't average 50 and I reckon his average of 45 is about right. He and Dean Jones were very similar players in that they weren't the best starters, especially when the ball was moving. Once they got to 50, their oppo were in real trouble because their damn near perfect techniques meant you were going to chasing leather all over the park and, for the spectator, was beautiful to watch. But yeah, grinding out a slow 60 or 70 wasn't really their thing.

Not that I'm suggesting that's an all-over bad thing either, Crowe was one of those special ones who got 'up' against the best opposition and that definitely wins you a lot of cricket games. But one gets the feeling he wasn't at his best in lesser contests against lesser opponents, didn't have the all-round consistency and gritty crease occupancy of an AB, Miandad or Gavaskar, for example.
    Last edited by Top_Cat; 15-03-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    tbh, it's no surprise Crowe didn't average 50 and I reckon his average of 45 is about right. He and Dean Jones were very similar players in that they weren't the best starters, especially when the ball was moving. Once they got to 50, their oppo were in real trouble because their damn near perfect techniques meant you were going to chasing leather all over the park and, for the spectator, was beautiful to watch. But yeah, grinding out a slow 60 or 70 wasn't really their thing.

Not that I'm suggesting that's an all-over bad thing either, Crowe was one of those special ones who got 'up' against the best opposition and that definitely wins you a lot of cricket games. But one gets the feeling he wasn't at his best in lesser contests against lesser opponents, didn't have the all-round consistency and gritty crease occupancy of an AB, Miandad or Gavaskar, for example.
    Disagree tbh. I think the reason he averaged <50 had more to do with him being prematurely picked as a 19 year old against Lillee, Thomson & co hence averaging under 30 for a long time coupled with the fact few players of his era did average 50+.

As I've mentioned before to provide some context, in the decade between 1985 & 1995 Crowe was as good as anyone. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...s;type=batting Certainly made some tough runs in conquering the Windies attack of 1987-88 and had successful against both Waqar & Wasim.
    Last edited by Zinzan; 15-03-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    Wright likes this.

Thread Information