• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

TheGreatAusie

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think that's quite intrusive really, shoving cameras in the faces of strangers in quite private surroundings. I wouldn't have a problem with maybe the odd picture or speaking to them, but videoing players like that seems wrong. How can people complain about the attitudes of sportsmen and how disengaged they are with fans if they are treated like that.
Exactly what I thought... to be fair to the guy with the camera, it was a once in a life time thing... He probably got over excited, I know I would. I guess it would have been OK if he glanced around with the camera like he was doing at the start - rather than fix it on SRT for a discomforting amount of time, right over him too!

The players are probably used to it. Compare it to MS Dhoni's trip to a barber, where virtually the whole city turned up to see him... they showed that on sky sports during the test matches, it was crazy... that's when I realised that the Indian star players have little life outside of cricket

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Been shown before (I think), but this paralysed me with laughter, simply for the sound it made when it hit the blokes head.
Lol, that's gruesome.

That's what he gets for being such a crap batsman and not having a helmet though. How bad did he play that ball!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Not that it makes heaps of difference, but it does look like his mate was sending throw-downs and he might not have expected it.

But yeah, wear a helmet if you're gonna stand still ya goose.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
At the beginning, "look, just have a big heart".

And then towards the end, "Win it, for the 160 million people".

They obviously should've been watching Ireland train instead of Australia. Baby steps and all.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year