• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
The Sledge that Backfired: McGrath-Sarwan Spat (Antigua,'03) is da best one......Sarwan really responded with a Bang..in everything..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There's a few Bumble classics here
Haha there are some absolute gems in that.

"Oh yes I"ll have two of those" - Bumble.

I haven't laughed that hard in soooooo long! Haha that was brilliant.

Then the Botham wide long hop one was great as well.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Haha there are some absolute gems in that.

"Oh yes I"ll have two of those" - Bumble.

I haven't laughed that hard in soooooo long! Haha that was brilliant.

Then the Botham wide long hop one was great as well.
:laugh:

Yeh they're great, it was even better because i was acctualy at the match in question and listening to the sky commentary on one of those earpieces you can buy round the ground, no body in the members stand understood why i was laughing my head of.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Number 9 has got to rank as one of the best run outs ever, incredible to be able to aim that well while rolling on the floor.