• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am never going to consider the argument that as wicketkeepers in the black and white era seem to be standing closer to the stumps than they do today means the fast bowlers then were slower again.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 7.26.58 pm.png

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Speaking of cricket on YouTube, can someone inform whoever uploads the old videos on the Cricket Australia channel that YT does support a 4:3 aspect ratio? Too many clips with the top and bottom cut off.

smash84

The Tiger King
I thought this was quite an interesting video with Harry Brooks (is he really a superstar?) flying out to the US to try baseball

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Wecricket are back without kez it seems. Rebounded to ourcricket. First vid coming in the next few days.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
This showed up on my YouTube feed. Anyone knows the full story behind this? Sounds like a funny story but video is too short.

smash84

The Tiger King
This showed up on my YouTube feed. Anyone knows the full story behind this? Sounds like a funny story but video is too short.

Those are movie star looks.

I don't remember the context completely but I think that Imran was awarded the cricketer of the year award in 1989 when there were other supposedly better candidates. The cricketer of the year was awarded a car as well as some cash to go with it IIRC.