Page 302 of 372 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5567
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    pants off
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

International 12th Man weeman27bob's Avatar
    Suppose this belongs here. Very light-hearted.

Absolutely Random Cricket - McGrath, Warne, Akram YouTube

Rob, can you please upload some of the ODI bowling spells of Akram, Pollock, Mcgrath, Waqar, Donald, Ambrose etc from mid-late 90s and early 00s, if possible.

It would be really appreciated and thanks in advance.

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    I have the DVD that covered the first 10 years of world series!
    Twitter @3Bouncers
    One of my friends said "And itís not like we havenít defeated India enough. I think weíve beaten them on a couple of occasions, on a lot of occasions, in fact."

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Banned

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    LOL, more than sometimes.

Damn peter parker......that was such a painful match

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    Yo.
    Hey Robe - any chance you have some clips of David Houghton, He to me was such an underrated guy.
    Noticed some of my old requests and your responses, but somehow many of them didnt make it. I think back in the days YT was not allowing you to post too long of clips, but that shouldn't be an issue anymore. Can you get to these if you think these are worthy enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
    Dude....Amazing collection!!!! Just freaking amazing!
    Can you find following?
    Dean Jones test innings
    Yep will add Lara's 2003 tour to my list!
    Aravinda's 167- NOW that is a GREAT request!!!! That will be up soon!
    Dean Jones- will do for sure, i'd love to upload all his 216 vs West Indies in 1989.
    Did I tell you, I Love you?
    While we are on it, can I also request Mohsin Hassan khan's 2 innings of 150's from PAk tour of Aus 1984? I have always wanted to watch them...My Brother keeps telling me he played superb, But i dont believe the guy
    Should have both those 150's, will check.
    I"ll get to some bowling stuff eventually, ive got a backlog of over 100 bating innings on the computer ready to upload!
    Just came up with couple of smoking requests....
    ->In late 1991, there was a tournament in Sharjah in which aaqib got hat-trick in final, Richie Richardson scored two of the best 100's I have ever seen in my life in that tournament, one won WI the game, the other one, which was a better inning BUT WI still lost the game due to the brilliance of younis. Can you find those two innings by any chance?
    Rob, I have a real tough assignment for you!

Can you compile all the grumpy/uncalled for comments from Ian Chappel in last few years?

This would be real challenge but seeing what you have already put out there, you should be able to get in with all the collection that you have Should make one heck of a clip!
    Tough ask, but a good ask.
    Hey Rob,
    Just noticed you posted a clip from Sharjah (Pak/Aus 2002) of ponting vs sami, Man I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see the inning of Hayden, the one he played under scorching heat of UAE, against us.
    and if you think that I couldn't be more happier, you can try uploading that inning, ball by ball....I'd surpise you!
    Yeah I can do it, may do a really long version of it, we'll see. BRILLIANT INNINGS. At one point was it 58 degrees in the middle? Drinks breaks every two overs!
    I know you have posted some highlights of aus tour of Pak1994. By any chance do you have any extended highlights of Malik's double (the guy who played shane as well as any one )
    I tried to, a few months ago, but for some reason it got blocked before it even uploaded. But then again, its not the first time I've been screwed over by youtube, remember that time i forgot how to sit down? (hah hah sorry, just watching family guy right now).

Rob, Is this from 4th test at Leeds?
    I did not watch this game live and have only seen very short H/L's of it, Do you by any chance have extended highlights from this game? I think you or someone else posted Gooch's 100 from this game on YT. I would love to see extended highlights from that game, malik scored couple of 80's in this game and was pretty good against seaming conditions, waqar single handedly turned eng from a very strong position to a position which which was not as threatening as it first looked. Some say if it wasnt for gooch's run outs not given and some other dodgy decisions by umpires, wasim and waqar could have turned that game into another amazing win for Pak.
    Don't have anything short enough to upload, all long highlights.

lol.....you did a lot of work digging up all of this bouncer....it would be cruel of Rob not to grant something from this

Thread Information