• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Riggins

International Captain
"I guess you'd call it a masterclass since Ponting and Warne were there" - such a good shot a Healy.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Anyone following the cricket.com.au channel? Over the past week they have released several highlights packages of some of the biggest stars of the 80's and 90's.

Kirkut

International Regular
Guys check out this channel by Mainak Sinha. He's got all gold Dravid knocks ! :D

He even has uploaded all 3 hundreds from 2011 England series, each being 20 - 30 min long.

Download them all before they're taken down, hurry !!!

sscomp32

Cricket Spectator
Guys check out this channel by Mainak Sinha. He's got all gold Dravid knocks ! :D

He even has uploaded all 3 hundreds from 2011 England series, each being 20 - 30 min long.

Download them all before they're taken down, hurry !!!
Guy is a goldmine for dravid fans. Have downloaded every video from his channel.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Compulsory viewing between 2:40 & 4:00 seeing Hadlee getting under the skin of his hero Lillee, it was almost a case of "Hey notice me....". You could tell a young Hadlee loved it, Lillee not so impressed.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That whole Cricket's Greatest series is really entertaining. Binged the entire thing last weekend.
The Jacques Kallis one in particular gave me a new appreciation for the guy. Learning there were clear instructions from coaches that he 'couldn't afford to get out', really adds some perspective as to one of the reasons he played in the restrained manner he did most of his career.

I also found it interesting Mike Hussey mentioned one of the biggest debates on the Aussie team bus was whether Kallis was the greatest all-round cricketer ever and Huss reckons the that at least half the team argued that he was.

Here's the Kallis one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gI-6PntDE0