• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Riggins

International Captain
i cant find clarke 151 against south africa anywhere on youtube, swear ive watched it before. anyone?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah it got taken down. kallis smashing the **** out of jason krejza in 2008 also not on youtube

benchmark00

Oi Rob ya ****.

In the early to mid 90's Victoria wore shorts for a season (?) in domestic ODI's didn't they? Any footage? Maybe it was only for a match. Anyone know?

Riggins

International Captain
yea i remember that, think it was for one odd season. didn't the comets wear shorts for a season as well?

Top_Cat

For the Vics, was definitely for more than one match but dunno if it was for the whole season. Reckon the Bowlologist and guys like Sutherland would still be in possession of their toggs, should bug them on Twitter to take a selfie.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah it was almost for a full season in the Mercantile Mutual Cup, i will post some vids from the final......CORBETT!