• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rob Moody ‏@robelinda2 1m
WATSON LBW VIDEO EDITED AND UPLOADING! 56 mins away.....15 minutes of **** LBW's!

This include the reviews?

Spikey

Rob Moody ‏@robelinda2 12m
How can @ECB_cricket block my youtube video of Shane Watson being LBW in Australia, at Cairns,vs Bangladesh in 2008? Nothing to do with Eng!

Yeah Giles Clarke will do that

Spikey

I mean, I'm pretty sure that video is in the shorted version

Hey Rob if you uploading in response to controversially events, Darren Berry has a request....

Darren Berry ‏@Chucksaca 13m
13yrs ago M.Klinger caught S.Law in a shield final identical to Smith just now. 3rd ump got it wrong then & cost us final. Nothing changed.

Riggins

International Captain
there is a cricket on youtube thread you should probably use, but provided the videos are yours and not ripped off rob's channel then you should have no issues. good work.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Just use the ****ing YouTube thread. Otherwise we'll have a million "Hey! Check out these awesome clips" threads clogging up the forum.

Days of Grace

International Captain
We. Already. Have. A. YouTube. Thread.

I'm of sick these ****s that only come on here to post videos and/or link to their dodgy websites.

Join the community and actually contribute to the forum or **** off.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
We. Already. Have. A. YouTube. Thread.

I'm of sick these ****s that only come on here to post videos and/or link to their dodgy websites.

Join the community and actually contribute to the forum or **** off.
While DOG went over the top in saying it, his point still stands. We have a Cricket on Youtube thread for exactly this kind of thing. If you wish to post links to your videos on these forums, then use that thread. People will be more likely to watch your videos that way (as they will tend to ignore seperate threads), and it is more courteous to the rest of the members.

Last edited:

awesomedude181

Cricket Spectator
While DOG went over the top in saying it, his point still stands. We have a Cricket on Youtube thread for exactly this kind of thing. If you wish to post links to your videos on these forums, then use that thread. People will still see the videos either way, and it is more courteous to the rest of the members.
Thank you.
I will post there from now.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Advice from Robelinda- make sure you dont go too crazy uploading recent videos of matches, it could spell the end for your channel quickly. The ECB have blocked 80+ videos of my channel in the last week, be careful.