• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Days of Grace

International Captain
Rob, would it be possible to upload the full Coney/Chatfield partnership against Pakistan in 1985?

Starting from when Lance Cairns got hit on the head naturally.

That would be beyond awesome.

Youtube needs more Coney, AFAIC.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Rob, I just watched a vid with your graphic in the top left reuploaded by someone else on YouTube. Does that happen a lot?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Rob, I just watched a vid with your graphic in the top left reuploaded by someone else on YouTube. Does that happen a lot?
Yeah there's probably 50+ channels that are duplicates of mine. Whats MOST annoying is that they flood the channels and video with ads, and make quite a lot of money from me. Yet youtube continues to refuse to let me do ads on even ONE of my videos, so i really dont understand whats the deal there. :huh:

uvelocity

International Coach
Yeah there's probably 50+ channels that are duplicates of mine. Whats MOST annoying is that they flood the channels and video with ads, and make quite a lot of money from me. Yet youtube continues to refuse to let me do ads on even ONE of my videos, so i really dont understand whats the deal there. :huh:
make a d00plicate

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
It would be so amazing if they did let you have ads. I hate YouTube ads with a passion, but you deserve a fair bit of money for your hard work in editing together the most admirable stash of vintage cricket. Seem to have galvanised cricket on youtube as a whole too with a lot of good new uploaders coming through.

So in short, you rock!

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Certainly lots of imitators out there now! Strange to even think that cricket on youtube couldve improved because of my channel. Ive noticed certain bad trends in cricket videos on youtube, and it saddens me.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why don't they allow you adverts? Is it because you don't own the original copyright?

awesomedude1551

Cricket Spectator
2 Must Watch Videos (Incl. Hafeez Obstructing Field)

HD*HQ Mohammad Hafeez Given OUT Obstructing the Field vs South Africa 4th ODI 21 March 2013 - YouTube

^ Video of Mohammad Hafeez Obstructing the field vs South Africa
4th ODI - 21 March 2013
HQ HD

Out or Not Out??

Video 2:
Great way to start off your career
HQ*HD Shikhar Dhawan 187 off 174 | Fastest Century on Test Debut EVER (33x4) (2x6) 2013 - YouTube

Fastest century in test cricket on debut!!
What a feeling.
What do u guys reckon of him, as a batsman and mentally?