• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Footage from the 80's, please. If they don't have hair on the top lip, it's just not women's cricket.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just watched Rob's "Vintage Shane Warne vs Mark Nicholas" upload and I am surprised I hadn't seen it before. It is really interesting. I hadn't quite appreciated how Warne's action and runup had changed from his inauspicious debut against India. Also fantastic when Richie predicted that Warne had given Cullinan a short ball to pull for 4 in order to set up the flipper and that is exactly what happened.

Good segment.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Glad you enjoyed it! I have squillions of those types of interviews, i could spend the next 3 lifetimes uploading all my stuff.