• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bradman XI vs World XI 1st Inning - YouTube

WTF at the pitch reporter act. Who the hell let that air?
Let's just say, standards were different. I know it's difficult to believe but, at one point, in what was a very dark period for this country, and, dare I say the world, things which would not see the light of day now were aired with almost no thought, consideration or rigorous debate. It was a painful, shameful and thoroughly embarrassing.

Yes, sadly, Greg Ritchie was considered funny in the 90's.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Yes but at least the holocaust is limited to RSLs and sub-district presentation nights these days.

Last edited:

Zinzan

It was tough to hear exactly what was said, I could hear Ganguly trying to be slimy, but who's call was that?

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Sounds like he called tails then tried telling them tails was the side with the number on it which the others obviously took issue with. Waugh's reaction is priceless. Between him and Chappell I wouldn't be game to try something like that.

Daemon

Let's just say, standards were different. I know it's difficult to believe but, at one point, in what was a very dark period for this country, and, dare I say the world, things which would not see the light of day now were aired with almost no thought, consideration or rigorous debate. It was a painful, shameful and thoroughly embarrassing.

Yes, sadly, Greg Ritchie was considered funny in the 90's.
It goes on heaps in India as well tbf.

Top_Cat

You're full of ****. I refuse to believe that Fat Cat is considered funny anywhere any more.

smash84

The Tiger King
as satynaash said earlier, your channel is pretty under rated. It has some pretty cool vids. Keep up the good work mate