• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ha, they were slow/medium thow downs. The guy wasnt even bowling.

Its embarassing but it doesnt look like it hurt. However, it is obviously silly for bad cricketers not to wear helmets as injuries could be a lot worse than that especially if it catches the batsman in the face.

It is pretty funny but doesnt compare in pace and laughs to the NZ reporter copping it on the head with the indoor ball. :)

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well how stupid must the person who gave throw downs be. If I clearly stated that I wanted half-volleys or yorkers, I probably wouldn't wear a helmet. I would go nuts if someone suddenly put in a bouncer or something.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well how stupid must the person who gave throw downs be. If I clearly stated that I wanted half-volleys or yorkers, I probably wouldn't wear a helmet. I would go nuts if someone suddenly put in a bouncer or something.
Exactly, but judging by the first delivery I doubt the "bowler" had much control.

cover drive man

International Captain
He probably did go nuts after the camera went off.