• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if we get adock bowling before we get Crosswaite cheating and Rohrer's matchwinning knock in the bigbash final seasons ago then well

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
if we get adock bowling before we get Crosswaite cheating and Rohrer's matchwinning knock in the bigbash final seasons ago then well
If the lad continued to bowl how he did in those four games he'd have been a genuine Australian contender on his bowling. I just want to see (slash prove to rob) that my mind isn't playing tricks on me!

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Haha Rob, you blocked me on your channel for posting this comment on your video;

SLICKR392 dude - the dislikes are just because this is not to many people's conventional tastes. Number of dislikes on Wasim's mirrored video are way more than this. Have to say these videos are not to my taste either and I don't look forward to seeing anymore of them. Stop seeing everywhere what your biases want to see.
I copied that comment and deleted to post an edited version of it, and figured I have been blocked by the owner of the video! Over reaction much? :-O I enjoyed commenting on your videos generally. Also sadly, the guy this comment was meant for will not see it now.

Last edited: