• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Shot at 0:23 was quite special.

I have always thought that 1996 world cup was the best cricket Tendulkar has played (it might well be because that's the first time I followed cricket very closely). In first 4 games where he got 2 hundreds and 2 fifties, he simply didn't look like getting out, and he played nearly no false shots. Even when he played uppish shots, they invariably fell in no man's land (before anyone points out, I do remember the one exception against WI).

He was unbeaten in first match, his modes of dismissal in next 3 matches: run out, stumped of a wide ball, run out. Basically no one could get him out bowled, caught or leg before etc on a legit delivery. He was THAT good.

Thanks for that upload.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
lol @ Robelinda's most highly liked comment in another video

"You'd be pretty annoyed if you were batting against Imran, you'd be thinking something like "Not only is this bastard going to rip through my defence with some ****ed up amazing inswinging ball, but he will probably nail any chick in the crowd after the match, hey where's my girlfriend, i cant see her???"

Imran beautifully sets up Greg Chappell

WOW Magical Imran Khan YORKER OF DEATH - 1981 vs Australia - YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Hey Benchy, MacGill contacted me ,wants videos of all his test wickets, NO JOKE!!!!! Check my other channel, Robelinda, for his comments. We've been chatting about stuff, hilarious guy. I even asked about Buchanan, fair to say Macgill doesnt hold back......