Cricket Player Manager
Page 237 of 372 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5572
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    Blah blah blah, another **** Sachin fan who has had his requests turned down time and time again by me, and who has abused me in private, so many messages I get saying the same thing from youtubers, they all think whatever innings they are requesting will make my channel SO much better, its all the same crap. This dude can keep his hat on, i don't want him to take it off, his tiny brain might fall out.
    My Youtube cricket channels, thousands of gold old videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda2

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    One of the comments:

Posted by YoBro on (October 02 2011, 08:31 AM GMT)
    With all due respect to robelinda2 and his "impressive" stash of cricket videos, I am yet to see the full highlights package of Tendulkar's vintage 114 at Perth, in the first innings of the last Test during the 1991-1992 Ind vs Aus series. Maybe when he posts that one as well (if he does have access to the footage), I'll take my hat off to him. Until then, I maintain his collection is pretty ordinary.

haha, what a ****ing tool.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

State Vice-Captain
    No self hate this, as a few dolts might call it, but a vast majority of Sachin/India fans are some of the most obnoxious clowns floating around on the internet. Their sense of entitlement and self righteous indignation at anything opposed to their "God Of Cricket" deserves a kick in the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnodouche View Post
    No self hate this, as a few dolts might call it, but a vast majority of Sachin/India fans are some of the most obnoxious clowns floating around on the internet. Their sense of entitlement and self righteous indignation at anything opposed to their "God Of Cricket" deserves a kick in the balls.
    Surely there's a fair amount of annoying fanboysm out there, however sometimes I'm wondering how many of them are actual Indian fans, and how many just people from Pakistan trolling them; for istance, I can't believe that all the comments on this article can be from true indian fans.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    YoBro has a point imo.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Гурин View Post
    Surely there's a fair amount of annoying fanboysm out there, however sometimes I'm wondering how many of them are actual Indian fans, and how many just people from Pakistan trolling them; for istance, I can't believe that all the comments on this article can be from true indian fans.
    Quite possibly the daftest thing i've heard on the internet all week.

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Hey Rob,

Just noticed you posted a clip from Sharjah (Pak/Aus 2002) of ponting vs sami, Man I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see the inning of Hayden, the one he played under scorching heat of UAE, against us.

and if you think that I couldn't be more happier, you can try uploading that inning, ball by ball....I'd surpise you!
    Twitter @3Bouncers
    One of my friends said "And itís not like we havenít defeated India enough. I think weíve beaten them on a couple of occasions, on a lot of occasions, in fact."

State Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Гурин View Post
    In defence of those commenters, that article is as humourous as terminal illness despite all attempts.

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
    Hey Rob,

Just noticed you posted a clip from Sharjah (Pak/Aus 2002) of ponting vs sami, Man I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see the inning of Hayden, the one he played under scorching heat of UAE, against us.

and if you think that I couldn't be more happier, you can try uploading that inning, ball by ball....I'd surpise you!
    Yeah I can do it, may do a really long version of it, we'll see. BRILLIANT INNINGS. At one point was it 58 degrees in the middle? Drinks breaks every two overs!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNZ View Post
    In defence of those commenters, that article is as humourous as terminal illness despite all attempts.
    Haha, yeah, thought the same thing. Terrible piece.

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    Yeah I can do it, may do a really long version of it, we'll see. BRILLIANT INNINGS. At one point was it 58 degrees in the middle? Drinks breaks every two overs!
    Now if i tell you that I will even consider stop calling you a piss off aussie, who lives every day of his life with inferiority complex that his squad has never produced an legendary off spinning talent like Harbhajan....will this make you move my request (Ball by ball or at least very long version) any way near top of your list.

Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post

BTW, have I ever made a bad request?

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
    BTW, have I ever made a bad request?
    Are you Joe Mangel's dead dog from Neighbours?

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    from memory we lost that game following that awful LBW call re warner 97
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Thread Information