• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The most favorite Sachin innings of mine. Australia won it. We didn't have Dhoni, Kohli and Yuvraj in those days in the middle order. Match invariably got over after Tendulkar got out.
Yeah, good bit of bowling that got him too but was an insanely good knock.

Dissector

International Debutant
That Sachin innings in 1996 was amazing. It's a bit odd though that the innings and game are remembered so well since it was a largely irrelevant game because of the format of that tournament.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Roberto,

I request that you upload Mark Waugh's second innings dismissal in first test of the 94/95 Ashes series at the GABBA. Story goes that he made his top score in the first innings, then second innings played a reverse sweep and was bowled for 15. Came back in the change rooms and when asked about it said he had never ever attempted the shot, not even at training but decided to pull it out during a test match.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Roberto,

I request that you upload Mark Waugh's second innings dismissal in first test of the 94/95 Ashes series at the GABBA. Story goes that he made his top score in the first innings, then second innings played a reverse sweep and was bowled for 15. Came back in the change rooms and when asked about it said he had never ever attempted the shot, not even at training but decided to pull it out during a test match.
NO WAY! I was just thinking about uploading that dismissal today!!!!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
He also came back into the rooms and said, "Geez, how unlucky can you get?" and everyone started laughing. Mark Taylor was going to give him a big spray, ended up just laughing.