• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Hi guys, thank you for your kind words you have said to me especially smalishah84. I have been thinking about my channel and you see I am currently in senoir school and I need to concentrate and study. For today onewards, once I finish my last 5 requests that will be all. I am retiring from Cricket Videos permanently. Although I might come back in 2 years time and reupload, but I don't see that happening. Eventually I will start uploading vlogs on my other channel. Wow, long message. I hope you all live long and prosperous lives. Goodbye
Anyone know why he closed his account?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I was just as surprised as anyone that he shut it down. He mentioned an article he read that sport online would be targetted by a new law or something and shut his channel down as a result. I did tell him it was a load of crap and he would be fine, but alas.......