• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Kasper also bowled a bad over around that time. Up that.

Any other car crash overs?
You mean the one that resulted in the "Kasper the friendly host" headline? I think Rob's already uploaded that as apart of a larger vid.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha, oh wow, I've just seen one of the comments on the Fleming vid.

Don't worry about the idiots Rob. I love you forever for that vid.:wub:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You should make a compilation of the greatest mullets to grace the game.

Junior Waugh and Boony to feauture heavily. Rana to show it's still in vogue.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
hey rob out of interest how old does the footage need to be, to avoid copyright infrigements?
Its not a matter of how old. Ashes 2005 for instance is just never allowed, unless its non-sky footage, same for virtually every UK season, but you might get lucky. Ive had videos from 1990 to 2009 be terminated, so mostly its pot luck. Every time I think i have a grip on it I get a video blocked and i start again.....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Last edited: