• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well, duh.

I can't be fagged editing the whole 154*, i'll just upload the innings highlights while Taylor is at the crease, 35 mins or so. QUALITY KNOCK. Good to see the context, he hammered England.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rob - You don't happen to have any footage of one M.D. Crowe's 188 vs Australia in the Hadlee 9/52 test in Brisbane 1985 do you? I've been wanting to see that for donkeys years. Cheers.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of course i do. Will do his Adelaide ton at some point too.

CROWE!
You serious have the 188 in Brisbane? What champ, the longer the footage, the better. Would trade my gf's sister (she won't mind) for any decent footage of that.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Chris Martin 6 - YouTube

sorry its rather crappy, but the wickets are there, check out how many great deliveries beat the bat from the other bowlers.
:wub:

I also love how you can't tell from that title whether you're referring to six wickets or six runs. Either would be a stellar achievement for Marto.

The greyhound's finest hour. Thanks so much for this!

Last edited: