• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

smash84

The Tiger King
It's like poetry in motion. I also liked his brother Steve's action, but Mark's was better.
I always really liked steve waugh's bowling action

SC would you happen to have Steve waugh's awesome delivery in the 96 WC qyarter final to get rid of Brian Lara. That was the turning point of the match

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
I always really liked steve waugh's bowling action

SC would you happen to have Steve waugh's awesome delivery in the 96 WC qyarter final to get rid of Brian Lara. That was the turning point of the match
I had it, ill have to see if it's still there.
Kidbyers gave me permission to use it from the portion of his 1996 video, but its not on it :(

It would have been a great upload.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, the footage that I saw online does not have that part for some reason despite having most of the QF.

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
YOU ARE A GOD!!!! Would it be too much to ask for the 6/76 that he took in the first innings of this match?
Hi there, unfortunately the video I have, only has 3 first innings wickets, I was going to upload that, but it would only be the 3 first innings wickets.