• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Bouncer

State Regular
If either robelinda or sportingchallen could upload Kapil Dev's 129 against South africa in 1992 id be most grateful. :wub:

129 out of a total of 215, when the next best score was 17, against Donald at his absolute best... it sounds like an incredible innings, but i havent been able to find it on youtube :(

I want to see that too....It was perhaps as good as Azhar's Mehmood hundred at Durban in 2008

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, love that Rob is watermarking his vids.

(article is on it's way, by the way)

That Dale catch was insane at the time, utterly impossible. Still incredible. He's no lightweight batter either, was a big muscled bowler so to launch himself like that, incredible.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
haha, love that Rob is watermarking his vids.
Indians and Pakistanis are re-uploading my videos with advertising and making decent money off them, obviously a little logo won't stop them entirely but it will slow them down. Don't see how they are getting away with profiting from the videos, against all youtube policies.

Bouncer

State Regular
Indians and Pakistanis are re-uploading my videos with advertising and making decent money off them, obviously a little logo won't stop them entirely but it will slow them down. Don't see how they are getting away with profiting from the videos, against all youtube policies.
I did notice that. I completely understand that after spending hours after hours editing the material that you have and then uploading it is not an easy job, (in fact it is very thankless job) and when some **** (have to avoid CW filters in some ways......but thats how I and I am sure you feel ) re uploads and starts making money off it....Its just not cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Does anyone want me to upload Australia v India 1992 world cup match. India needed 4 off the last ball to win, Srinath hit it towards the boundary where Steve Waugh dropped the catch he then threw the ball to the wicketkeeper david boon who ran out the batsman with centimetres to spare.

I have it recorded on ESPN classic so it will have to be a private video.